I think I'm feeling the same effect that a super drowsy person is feeling. Im so bored and at a loss for stuff to do. The whole "Internet" buzz has gone, its way boring, So I have nothing to do, living in a small-ish town is a big downfall. Oh sure it sounds like I'm moaning, trust me, I'm not.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
The state of being or being part of random occurances & activities. Also known as being in a state of complete randomness.
Mutterer: Stephen B at 7:20 AM
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Gist of the Game...
Ill say a sentence, you become creative and fill in where this [ ] is. You can a maximum of three words in the space.
One Day I was [ ] down the road then I saw a [ ] and then it [ ] into a pile of [ ]. I was so scared that I [ ]and ran home. The next day [ ] actually had followed me home. Now I really have [ ] myself and its not funny anymore.
Mutterer: Stephen B at 8:32 PM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
haha, two stellar girls having a laugh dancing to yelle's music.
Mutterer: Stephen B at 6:07 PM
Son of the dude in the sky,
21 Reasons Why Jesus Christ loves In Rainbows by Radiohead
1. Since Kid A, Radiohead became a band I respect more than love. Now, I am madly in love with them once again.
2. Loved the feeling of us again waiting together for a release date.
3. The song Nude.
4. Hearing on October 1st that we would have the new album in 10 days.
5. Hearing Thom Yorke echoing the word “dance” in Jigsaw Falling Into Place.
6. The scissors sound throughout Reckoner.
7. The joy of paying a price I think this album is worth.
8. The surprise of hearing Thom Yorke sing “I just wanna be your lover.”
9. The album length.
10. Thom Yorke reintroducing melody.
11. The song Faust Arp
12. The hints of Paranoid Android rock at the end of Bodysnatchers.
13. CD 2 in December.
14. Nothing but mp3s in the zip folder.
15. The light fear that the band is somehow now tracking all who put these mp3’s into their iPods.
16. People arguing over it being a publicity stunt.
17. The feeling of the album being a gift.
18. The odd sense that the indie kids were all happy together with one album.
19. Wondering what Pitchfork will think of it.
20. The song All I Need.
21. The album points to My invisible qualities, My eternal power and divine nature, which can be clearly seen through this music, and can see Me clearly, so that people who have heard this album are without excuse. And that ends my first blog of this blogger